Republicans and TeaPartiers are celebrating the ‘unconstitutional’ ruling by a Virginia judge. But it seems to me that they have missed the point, and so here is broader way of looking at the ‘Obama is unconstitutional and should be impeached’ issue:
Suppose that I am at Point A, and that I hear a rumor that at Point C a village of women and children is being destroyed by bad guys. So I get in my car and speed to the rescue. However, at Point B I am stopped by a cop and given a ticket.
QUESTION: how to interpret the actions of the driver??
– should the driver be rebuked for speeding
– should the driver be commended for trying to save the village
– should the driver not have tried in the first place
– should the driver have just ignored the cop and kept speeding to the rescue
– should the driver be consulted about other village-saving methods